Description & Documents
Armstrong offers ceilings to match any design style. Just use your imagination! A great combination of visual interest and high performance, the 2' x 4' Sonoflex Random Fissured Fiberglass ceiling panel provides superior sag resistance and high sound absorption. Don't settle for just the look of white ceiling paint for your home or business. Make a total statement and transform your space from the top down.
- Fiberglass substrate is eco-friendly, strong and affordable
- Sonoflex provides superior sag resistance and high sound absorption
- Square lay-in edge for easy installation and replacement
- Sculpted plaster ceiling design adds dimension and captures interest
- Class A fire-retardant rating to resist spreading flames and structural failure
- Backed by a 10/30 year High Performance limited warranty
- 16 tiles per carton covers 128 sq ft (must buy in quantities of 16)
- Made in the USA
- ***Pricing reflects a single tile
Dimensions: 24" x 48" x 5/8"
Brand Name: Armstrong
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 24
||Depth (in.): 48
|Moisture Resistant: Yes
|Fire Rating: Class A
||Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In
|Ceiling Tile Edge: Square
||Thickness (in.): 0.625
|Treated with Antimicrobial: Yes
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/13/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.