Description & Documents
Armstrong offers ceilings to match any design style. Just use your imagination! With a very strong directional pattern, these 2' x 4' textured ceiling panels provide the look you would expect in a commercial space with the acoustical performance you need. They install easily using any compatible suspended ceiling installation system. Don't settle for just the look of white ceiling paint for your business. Make a total statement and transform your space from the top down.
- Mineral fiber construction for moisture resistance and impact resistance
- Square lay-in edge for easy installation and replacement
- Class A fire-retardant rating to resist spreading flames and structural failure
- Reduces sound by 55%
- Ceiling Attenuation Class (CAC) rating of 35 for high-performance sound transfer reduction
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
- 10 tiles per carton covers 80 sq ft (must buy in quantities of 10)
- Made in the USA
- ***Pricing reflects a single tile
Dimensions: 24" x 48" x 5/8"
Shipping Dimensions: 48.0 x 24.0 x 0.75
Shipping Weight: 5.3 lbs
Brand Name: Armstrong
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 24
||Depth (in.): 48
|Moisture Resistant: No
||Material: Mineral Fiber
|Fire Rating: Class A
||Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In
|Ceiling Tile Edge: Square
||Thickness (in.): 0.625
|Treated with Antimicrobial: No
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.