Armstrong Tin Tile 12" x 12" Tin Square Tongue & Groove Ceiling Tile
Model Number: 1240
Menards® SKU: 5171947
Description & Documents
Armstrong offers ceilings to match any design style. Just use your imagination! Get the classic look of the most popular tin ceiling ever created in easy-to-install 12" x 12" decorative tiles. Available in white and ready to be faux painted, Tin Look Tin Tile can coordinate with any room. Apply them directly to the ceiling using furring strips or adhesive. Don't settle for just the look of white ceiling paint for your home. Make a total statement and transform your room from the top down.
- Tin look design captures a classic elegance and coordinates with any room
- Vinyl-coated surface is durable and paintable
- Mineral fiber construction for moisture resistance and impact resistance
- Tongue and groove edge for easy installation
- Class A fire-retardant rating to resist spreading flames and structural failure
- Ceiling Attenuation Class (CAC) rating of 30 for good sound transfer reduction
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- 40 tiles per carton covers 40 sq ft (must buy in quantities of 40)
- Made in the USA
- ***Pricing reflects a single tile
Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 1/2"
Shipping Dimensions: 12.0 x 12.0 x 0.75
Shipping Weight: 0.9 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 12
||Depth (in.): 12
|Thickness (in.): 0.5
||Treated with Antimicrobial: No
|Moisture Resistant: No
||Ceiling Tile Installation: StapleorGlue
|Ceiling Tile Edge: Square Tongue and Groove
||Material: Mineral Fiber
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.