Description & Documents
Armstrong offers ceilings to match any design style. Just use your imagination! Smooth-textured Ultima provides excellent acoustical absorption, light reflectance and durability including impact, scratch and soil resistance. Don't settle for just the look of white ceiling paint for your home. Make a total statement and transform your room from the top down.
- Mineral fiber construction for moisture resistance and impact resistance
- HumiGuard Plus to provide extra sag resistance
- DuraBrite membrane, with factory-applied latex paint, is washable, impact-resistant, scratch-resistant and soil-resistant
- Beveled tegular edge for a 3-dimensional look
- Class A fire-retardant rating to resist spreading flames and structural failure
- Superior acoustics absorb up to 70% of the sound that strikes their surface to reduce noise within and sound from other rooms
- Backed by a 30-year limited system warranty
- 12 tiles per carton covers 48 sq ft (must buy in quantities of 12)
- Made in the USA
- ***Pricing reflects a single tile
Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 3/4"
Brand Name: Armstrong
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 24
||Depth (in.): 24
|Thickness (in.): 0.75
||Moisture Resistant: Yes
|Fire Rating: Class A
||Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In
|Ceiling Tile Edge: Tegular
||Material: Mineral Fiber
|Treated with Antimicrobial: Yes
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/7/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.