Description & Documents
Choosing the right paneling for your suspended ceiling project can make all the difference. With an unparalleled variety of choices, no matter what your grid ceiling needs, we have you covered. From light reflectance to sound control, durability to aesthetics, you'll find the perfect panel for your drop ceiling project. USG Ceilings Alpine™ R1004 Acoustical Ceiling Panels are fire-resistant panels that offer good sound absorption properties.
- Offers exceptional light reflectance to save on energy costs
- Good sound control properties keep noise levels to a minimum
- Class-A fire-rated for excellent fire resistance
- Durable surface wipes clean for easy maintenance
- Shadowline tapered edge with lay-in installation for easy mounting and replacement if necessary
- 16 tiles per carton covers 64 sq ft (must buy in increments of 16)
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 2' x 2' x 5/8"
Shipping Dimensions: 24.0 x 24.0 x 0.75
Shipping Weight: 4.1 lbs
Brand Name: USG Ceilings
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 23.75
||Depth (in.): 23.75
|Moisture Resistant: No
||Material: Mineral Fiber
|Fire Rating: Class A
||Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In
|Ceiling Tile Edge: Shadowline Tapered
||Thickness (in.): 0.625
|Area Covered per Piece (sq. ft.): 4
||Treated with Antimicrobial: No
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.