USG Custom White 1' x 1' Class-C Wood Fiber Staple-Up Ceiling Tile Panel
Model Number: 4290
Menards® SKU: 5178019
Description & Documents
Choosing the right paneling for your suspended ceiling project can make all the difference. With an unparalleled variety of choices, no matter what your grid ceiling needs, we have you covered. From light reflectance to sound control, durability to aesthetics, you'll find the perfect panel for your drop ceiling project. USG Custom White Class C Wood Fiber Ceiling Tile Panels are low-cost wood fiber panels that provide attractive looks at a modest cost.
- Wood fiber panels are low-cost and easy to maintain
- Features a smooth, clean, monolithic look
- Ideal when fire resistance, acoustical performance and accessibility are not significant considerations
- Simple staple-up installation does not require a grid
- Tongue-and-groove edging hides staples for a uniform appearance
- 32 tiles per carton covers 32 sq ft (must buy in increments of 32)
Dimensions: 1' x 1' x 1/2"
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 12
||Depth (in.): 12
|Moisture Resistant: No
||Ceiling Tile Installation: Staple Up
|Ceiling Tile Edge: Staple Flange
||Thickness (in.): 0.5
|Area Covered per Piece (sq. ft.): 1
||Treated with Antimicrobial: No