High solids, high-build, Direct-To-Metal (DTM) acrylic urethane provides the ultimate corrosion protection for excellent long-term appearance in aggressive environments. This is a two component system. Use one base unit with one activator unit. Combines to equal 2 activated gallons.
- Extremely durable finish for superior color and gloss retention compared to other DTM urethanes
- Excellent sag resistance (can be applied at high-film builds, 3-5 mils recommended DFT)
- Low temperature cure down to 32°F (0°C)
- Covers approximately 160-280 sq ft per gallon
- Made in the USA
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA, OR
Dimensions: 1 Quart
Brand Name: High Performance
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/5/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.