Description & Documents
No matter how basic or extreme your needs, we've got a concrete coating to match. Our easy-to-apply products minimize downtime and costs while expanding the life of your floors. Protect hard-working floors with Rust-Oleum Concrete Saver 6500 System High Traffic Floor Coating. This high-build, high-gloss, 100% solids epoxy is designed for industrial settings with heavy foot traffic, rubber-tired vehicles and occasional chemical spills. Use it in warehousing, showrooms, laboratories, clean rooms, aircraft hangars, mechanical areas, storage facilities or as a topcoat in heavy-duty environments. This is a two-component system: use one base unit with one activator unit to make one activated gallon.
- Offers great protection for new, old, bare or previously coated concrete surfaces
- Protects against heavy foot and rubber wheel traffic, occasional chemical spills, splashes, power washes, abrasions and impact
- Low odor ideal for use in confined, low-ventilation areas
- Durable, high-gloss finish for easy maintenance
- Fast drying formula allows return to service in 10 hrs for light traffic and 72 hrs for heavy traffic
- Meets USDA requirements for incidental food contact
- Covers approximately 100 to 300 sq ft per gallon
- Made in the USA
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA, OR
Dimensions: 1 gal.
Brand Name: Concrete Saver
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/2/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.