EPOXYShield Tintable Base Basement Floor Coating Kit - 1 gal.
Model Number: 225446
Menards® SKU: 5512329
Description & Documents
Rust-Oleum® EPOXYShield Water-Based Basement Floor Coating is a two-component epoxy designed for finishing concrete basement floors that are in good, sound condition and are free of curing agents and sealers. It easily transforms an ordinary basement into a living, playing or working space and will provide lasting resistance to staining and wear. It should not be used on unsound previous coatings or on floors that have a moisture problem.
- Transforms a basement into an inviting living, playing or working space
- Seals floor for easy cleanup of spills and dirt
- Provides an attractive, easy-to-keep-clean satin coat
- Tintable to up to 30 different colors for a custom look
- Also great for basement walls
- Applies in one easy coat with no primer necessary
- Low-odor formula for safe use in any space
- Covers up to 250 sq ft per gallon
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 1 gal.
Brand Name: EPOXYShield
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 9/5/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.