Rust-Oleum Industrial Flooring Tile Red Safety Coat Plus Cold Cure Epoxy Coating Kit
Model Number: C6708102
Variation: Tile Red
Description & Documents
Safety Coat Plus Cold Cure is a coarse-textured, slip-resistant epoxy coating that can be applied in cold conditions. It is designed to provide positive slip resistance in areas of severe hazard, even when wet or oily and is ideal for ramps, steps, loading bays, walkways and around machinery as well as on vehicle tail lifts and steps. Safety Coat Plus is suitable for both interior and exterior applications. It has excellent adhesion to concrete, stone, wood and flat steel with resistance to chemical attacks and harsh mechanical scrubbing.
- Heavy-duty, anti-slip flooring system for dangerous and slippery areas, even when wet or oily
- Durable finish intended for industrial and commercial use only
- Can be applied in temperatures as low as 32ºF
- Adheres easily to concrete, masonry, stone, wood and flat steel
- Coarse, anti-slip finish withstands constant foot and wheeled traffic
- Solvent-free and resistant to chemical damage
- Ready for light traffic in 20 hours
- Covers approximately 50 sq ft per kit
Dimensions: 1-gal. kit
Brand Name: Rust-Oleum Industrial Flooring
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.