Safety Coat Plus Cold Cure is a coarse-textured, slip resistant epoxy coating that can be applied in cold conditions. It is designed to provide positive slip resistance in areas of severe hazard even when wet or oily. It is ideal for ramps, steps, loading bays, walkways and around machinery and also for use on vehicle tail lifts and steps. It is suitable for both interior or outdoor applications. Safety Coat Plus has excellent adhesion to concrete, stone, wood and flat steel with resistance to chemical attacks and harsh mechanical scrubbing.
- This product is for industrial and commercial use only.
- Heavy duty, anti-slip flooring system for dangerous and slippery areas, even when wet or oily
- Can be applied in temperatures as low as 32ºF
- Coarse anti-slip finish
- Withstands constant foot and wheeled traffic
- Ready for light traffic in 20 hours
- Covers approximately 50 sq. ft. per kit
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.