Description & Documents
Rust-Oleum® Filler Primer is a high-build formula that fills in minor imperfections in the surface and improves topcoat adhesion and appearance. Use it on metal, wood and fiberglass surfaces for a final coat that's smooth and durable. When you need bumper-to-bumper quality and durability, trust Rust-Oleum® Automotive.
- High-build primer for filling in minor surface imperfections
- Great for use on wood, metal and fiberglass
- Sprayable through a conventional spray gun for easy application
- For best results, apply 2-3 coats a few minutes apart
- For safety, apply outdoors or in a well-ventilated area such as an open garage
- Covers approximately 40 to 50 sq ft per gallon
- Made in the USA
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA, OR
Dimensions: 1 qt
Brand Name: Rustoleum
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.