Description & Documents
Rust-Oleum Truck Bed Coating is the ideal choice for recoating and restoring worn, unfinished or previously finished metal truck beds. When used with Rust-Oleum Truck Bed Applicator Kit (sold separately), this easy-to-apply, black polymer coating not only helps prevent truck bed damage caused by scratches, rust and weather, but it also enhances your vehicle’s appearance. When you need bumper-to-bumper quality and durability, trust Rust-Oleum Automotive.
- Tough, protective finish for renewing and restoring metal truck beds
- Durable, abrasion-resistant formula to stand up to heavy-duty wear
- Textured, non-skid finish for safe footing
- Also ideal for running boards, bedrails and more
- For safety, apply outdoors or in a well-ventilated area such as an open garage
- Covers approximately 140 to 160 sq ft per gallon
- Made in the USA
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA, OR
Dimensions: 1 gal.
Brand Name: Rust-Oleum
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.