Description & Documents
For the heavy-duty demands of industrial and commercial settings, turn to Rust-Oleum® Professional. These convenient and hard-working products are designed specifically for professional use and professional results. For longer-lasting, better-looking paint on aluminum and galvanized surfaces, choose Rust-Oleum® Professional Aluminum Primer. This durable base coat ensures a tight-binding topcoat that eliminates the usual problems of blistering, flaking and peeling.
- Oil-modified alkyds provide excellent rust prevention
- Also offers excellent coverage, chip resistance and color retention
- Ideal for aluminum or galvanized gutters, windows, doors, shutters and more
- Great for interior and exterior applications
- Fast-drying solution can be topcoated in just 1-2 hrs
- For best results, apply using a good quality roller
- Clean brush, roller and other tools with mineral spirits
- Covers up to 360 sq ft per gallon
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 1 gal.
Brand Name: Professional
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Color Family: Gray
|Container Size: 1 gallon (US)
|Low-odor Formula: No
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/10/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.