Description & Documents
A multi-surface clear waterproofer for wood, brick and concrete that provents water damage, beads and waterproofs, and allows wood to gray naturally.
- Advanced maximum strength, prevention of water damage
- Allows wood to gray naturally
- Clean and treat in 1 day, applies to damp, freshly cleaned wood and to new pressure-treated wood
- Recommended uses - decks and fences, brick patios, concrete driveways, exterior surfaces.
- Application tools - apply by brush, roller, dipping, or sprayer. A garden "pump-up" style sprayer is simplest method.
- Dry time - Allow at least 24 hours to dry.
Dimensions: 5 Gallon
Brand Name: Thompson's WaterSeal
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/9/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.