High Performance 7400 System Safety Yellow Alkyd Enamel - 1 gal.
Model Number: 944402
Variation: Safety Yellow
Description & Documents
Get ultimate protection in industrial environments with a long-lasting, labor-saving coating that provide generous coverage and ultra durable results, plus the highest paint solids in the industry. With Rust-Oleum’s original rust preventative direct-to-metal (DTM) coating, get the best protection from the ravages of rust and corrosion. Rust-Oleum's 7400 System outperforms other brands when it comes to corrosion resistance and also offers excellent resistance to general weathering, salt air, mild chemical fumes and light abrasion. Use it for all general plant maintenance including machinery, equipment, structural steel, pipes, metal cabinets, lockers, railing, trim, doors, gates, vents, outdoor signage and water towers.
- 7400 system provides excellent, professional coverage in one coat
- High solids content offers better coverage compared to competitive enamels
- Superior resistance to chipping, cracking, peeling, fading and weathering
- Protects against mild chemical spills, fumes, oil and grease
- Ideal for moderate and slightly severe industrial environments
- Meets USDA requirements for incidental food contact
- Backed by a 2-year rust-proof guarantee for maximum corrosion protection
- Covers approximately 230 to 430 sq ft per gallon
- Made in the USA
- This item is not for sale to these states: AZ, CA, CT, DC, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, VA
Dimensions: 1 gal.
Brand Name: Rust-Oleum High Performance
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.