Conco 85° F750 Flat Interior Alkyd Dry Fall Paint - 5 gal.
Model Number: 8750-00-05
Menards® SKU: 5520696
Description & Documents
Conco Alkyd Flat Dry Fall is a high-solids, industrial-grade dry fall with high reluctance properties. The dry paint film produces an intense white finish that increases the lighting efficiency in the area and promotes a safe working environment. Dry fall properties also allow overspray to be easily swept up after painting.
- Formulated to fall dry within 85° F-10 ft at 77°F and 50% relative humidity
- Industrial-grade formula is ideal for application to ceilings, walls and structural steel surfaces
- High-solids paint can be used on ferrous metal ceiling decking, bar joists, structural steel and more
- May be used in mills, manufacturing facilities, gymnasiums, warehouses and commercial stores
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA
Dimensions: 5 gallons
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Container Size: 5 gallons
||Clean-up: Soap and Water
|Color Family: White
|Coverage: 225 315 sq ft/gallon
||Dry to Touch: 10 Min
|Fade Resistant: May fade in direct sunlight if color formula contains red or light yellow.
|Interior Paint and Stains Product Type: Interior Ceilings, Walls and Structural Surfaces Bar Joists, Ferrous Metal Ceiling, Decking, Structural Steel
|Low-odor Formula: No
||Manufacturer's Warranty: 20 Year Limted Warranty
|Maximum Application Temp: 85° F
||Minimum Application Temp: 50° F
|Mildew Resistant Finish: No
||Paint and Primer in One: No
|Primer Required: Yes
||Scrubbable and Washable Finish: No
||Stain Resistant: No