Conco Alkyd Flat Dry Fall is a high solids industrial grade dry fall with high reluctance properties.
- Ideal for application to ceilings, walls, and structural steel surfaces.
- May be used in mills, manufacturing facilities, gymnasiums, warehouses, commercial stores, etc.
- Can be used on ferrous metal ceiling decking, bar joists, structural steel
- Formulated to fall dry within 8-10 feet at 77 degrees F and 50% relative humidity.
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA
Dimensions: 5 Gallons
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
MSDS Document: 108980_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/6/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.