J-B Weld Wood Restore Premium Epoxy Putty Repair Compound is a hand-mixable epoxy putty specially formulated to repair and rebuild wood quickly and easily. When applied, it adds structural strength to areas of damaged or rotted wood. It can be used to fill, build, reinforce or bond wood surfaces. After mixing, it forms a polymer compound that cures to the same density as wood. It may be used for exterior or interior applications, contains no solvents and will not rot, shrink, crack or pull away. After 60 minutes, Premium Epoxy Putty can be sanded, tapped, machined, drilled, filled and painted.
- Permanent, high-strength repair compound works on all damaged and rotted wood surfaces
- 2-part formula can be used for interior and exterior applications
- Restores structural integrity without shrinking during dry
- Can be drilled, tapped, machined, filed, sanded and painted
- Fast drying formula is ready to paint in just 1 hour
- Includes plastic spreader and protective gloves for safe handling
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 12 oz
Ship Dim: 6.0 x 3.75 x 3.15
Shipping Weight: 0.8 lbs
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/7/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.