J-B Weld WoodWeld Quick-Setting Wood Epoxy - 2 oz
Model Number: 8251
Menards® SKU: 5554451
Description & Documents
J-B WoodWeld is a fast setting, two-part epoxy system formulated for wood-bonding and repairs. When fully cured, it can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled. It provides a lasting, permanent bond that's stronger than wood! J-B WoodWeld has a 1:1 mixing ratio, sets in six minutes and cures in one to three hours. Rated at a tensile strength of 1,800 PSI, J-B WoodWeld cures to a light tan color.
- World's strongest bond for fast, easy wood repairs
- Works on all wood types and can be painted and sanded in just 1 hour
- Strong epoxy putty formula won't shrink or foam
- Sets in just 6 minutes and fully cures in 1 to 3 hours
- Great for indoor and outdoor use on furniture, doors, windows, moulding and more
- Cures to a tensile strength of 1,800 PSI
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 2 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 8.0 x 5.0 x 0.8
Shipping Weight: 0.2 lbs
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.