Minwax Helmsman Clear Gloss 350-VOC Spar Urethane - 1 gal.
Model Number: 13215
Menards® SKU: 5557977
Description & Documents
Helmsman 350-VOC Spar Urethane is a specially formulated, protective clear finish that is designed for interior and exterior wood that is exposed to sunlight, water and temperature changes. It contains UV blockers to reduce the sun's graying and fading effects to preserve the life and beauty of wood. Helmsman 350-VOC Spar Urethane forms a protective barrier against rain and moisture, and its special oils allow the finish to expand and contract with the wood as seasons and temperatures change. Helmsman 350-VOC Spar Urethane is not recommended for use on floors.
- Offers great protection against sunlight, temperature changes, rain and moisture
- Clear, low-VOC formula excels in both interior and exterior settings
- Recommended for use on doors, windows, bathroom cabinets, kitchen countertops and outdoor furniture
- Applies best with a natural bristle brush
- Allows recoating in 6 hours and dries completely in 24 hours
- Typically requires 2-3 coats for best results
- Must be cleaned up with mineral spirits or paint thinner
- Covers approximately 400 sq ft per gallon
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA
Dimensions: 1 gallon
Brand Name: Minwax® Helmsman®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Application Method: Natural bristle, lambswool or synthetic pad
||Clean-up: Mineral spirts
|Color Family: Gloss
|Container Size: 1 gallon
||Coverage: Covers approximately 400 sq ft per gallon
|Dry to Touch: Allow to dry 8 to 10 hours.
||Exterior Paint and Stains Product Type: Interior Clear
||Flashpoint: >101 Fahrenheit
||Manufacturer's Warranty: Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Maximum Application Temp: 85 Degrees
||Mildew Resistant Finish: No
|Minimum Application Temp: 50 Degrees
||Primer Required: No
|Recommended for Walking Surfaces: 24 - 48 Hours
||Stain and Sealer in One: No
|UV Resistant: No