Minwax Clear Sanding Sealer - 1 gal.
Model Number: 15600
Menards® SKU: 5557783
Description & Documents
You're ready to make your project look its best but is your wood? Minwax's wood preparation products help you prepare your wood surfaces to show their most beautiful colors and smoothest finishes. Minwax Professional Formula Sanding Sealer is a clear sealer formulated for application over bare wood. It seals wood grain, is easy to sand and dries in one hour. Sanding Sealer is designed for use on unstained, bare wood floors, furniture, doors and cabinets. It can be topcoated with any Minwax oil-based or water-based polyurethane finish such as Minwax Fast-Drying Polyurethane, Minwax Super Fast-Drying Polyurethane for Floors or Minwax Water-Based Oil-Modified Polyurethane. Its quick-dry feature allows for sealing and topcoating your project in just one day.
- Primer formula provides a finish that can be sanded to create a smooth surface
- Can be top-coated with Minwax Fast-Drying Polyurethane or Minwax Super Fast-Drying Polyurethane for Floors
- Recommended for use over bare floors, furniture, doors and cabinets
- Applies best with a natural bristle brush or a lambswool applicator
- Dries in just 2 hours and requires only 1 coat
- Must be cleaned up with mineral spirits or paint thinner
- Covers approximately 500 sq ft per gallon
- This item is not for sale to these states: AZ, CA, CT, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI
Dimensions: 1 gallon
Brand Name: Minwax®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Application Method: Natural bristle, lambswool or synthetic pad
||Clean-up: Mineral spirts
|Color Family: Clear
|Container Size: 1 gallon
||Coverage: Covers approximately 500 sq ft per gallon
|Dry to Touch: Allow to dry 8 to 10 hours.
||Exterior Paint and Stains Product Type: Interior Clear
||Flashpoint: >101 Fahrenheit
||Manufacturer's Warranty: Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Maximum Application Temp: 85 Degrees
||Mildew Resistant Finish: No
|Minimum Application Temp: 50 Degrees
||Primer Required: No
|Recommended for Walking Surfaces: 24 - 48 Hours
||Stain and Sealer in One: No
|UV Resistant: No
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/19/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.