Minwax Clear Sanding Sealer - 1 qt
Model Number: 65600
Menards® SKU: 5557782
Description & Documents
You're ready to make your project look its best but is your wood? Minwax's wood preparation products help you prepare your wood surfaces to show their most beautiful colors and smoothest finishes. Minwax Professional Formula Sanding Sealer is a clear sealer formulated for application over bare wood. It seals wood grain, is easy to sand and dries in one hour. Sanding Sealer is designed for use on unstained, bare wood floors, furniture, doors and cabinets. It can be topcoated with any Minwax oil-based or water-based polyurethane finish such as Minwax Fast-Drying Polyurethane, Minwax Super Fast-Drying Polyurethane for Floors or Minwax Water-Based Oil-Modified Polyurethane. Its quick-dry feature allows for sealing and topcoating your project in just one day.
- Primer formula provides a finish that can be sanded to create a smooth surface
- Recommended for use over bare floors, furniture, doors and cabinets
- Can be top-coated with Minwax Fast-Drying Polyurethane or Minwax Super Fast-Drying Polyurethane for Floors
- Applies best with a natural bristle brush or lambswool applicator
- Dries in just 2 hours and requires only 1 coat
- Must be cleaned up with mineral spirits or paint thinner
- Covers approximately 125 sq ft per quart
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA
Dimensions: 1 quart
Brand Name: Minwax®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.