Minwax Polycrylic Clear Semi-Gloss Protective Finish Aerosol
Model Number: 34444
Menards® SKU: 5558272
Description & Documents
Minwax Polycrylic Protective Finish is a crystal clear, ultra fast-drying, protective topcoat designed for use on interior wood surfaces such as furniture, trim, doors and cabinets. It can be used over bare wood and over both oil-based and water-based stains. Polycrylic has little odor, cleans up easily with soap and water and can be recoated in only two hours. It resists damage from abrasion, scuffing, chipping, water, alcohol and other common household chemicals.
- Crystal clear finish offers durable protection to preserve the original beauty of the surface
- Great clarity makes it perfect for use over light woods, pastel-stained woods and painted surfaces
- Recommended for use on woodwork, cabinets, furniture and doors
- Allows recoating in just 2 hours and dries completely in 3 hours
- Typically requires 2-3 coats for best results
- Cleans up easily using just warm water
Brand Name: Minwax® Polycrylic®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.