Description & Documents
Minwax¬ PolyShades¬ enhances wood grain by combining beautiful rich stain color and long-lasting polyurethane protection in one easy step.
- Provides beautiful stain color and long-lasting polyurethane protection in 1 easy step
- Can also be used over polyurethane finishes, so you can change the color of your finished wood, without removing the existing finish.
- Recommended for use on furniture, woodwork, doors, cabinets and accessories
- Applies best with a high-quality natural bristle brush
- Dries completely and allows recoating in 6 hours
- Two coats are recommended, to deepen the color, apply a third coat
- Must be cleaned up with mineral spirits
- Covers approximately 30 sq ft per half pint
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA
Dimensions: 1/2 pint
Brand Name: Minwax
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Application Method: Brush
||Clean-up: Mineral Spirits
|Color Family: Browns / Tans
|Container Size: 8 ounce
||Coverage: Covers approximately 35 sq ft per half pint
|Dry to Touch: Allow to dry 8 to 10 hours.
||Exterior Paint and Stains Product Type: Interior Stain
||Flashpoint: >101 Fahrenheit
||Manufacturer's Warranty: Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Maximum Application Temp: 85 Degrees
||Mildew Resistant Finish: No
|Minimum Application Temp: 50 Degrees
||Primer Required: No
|Recommended for Walking Surfaces: 24 - 48 Hours
||Stain and Sealer in One: Yes
|UV Resistant: No
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/12/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.