Minwax PolyShades Satin Honey Pine Stain & Polyurethane - 1/2 pt
Model Number: 21310
Menards® SKU: 5556795
Variation: Honey Pine
Description & Documents
Looking for the ultimate in speed and convenience? Turn to Minwax to add rich color and durable protection to bare interior wood in a single step. Minwax PolyShades combines beautiful, oil-based wood stain and polyurethane in one simple step. It provides rich wood color and long-lasting protection while enhancing the wood grain. PolyShades reduces finishing time by eliminating the process of staining with one product and protecting with another.
- Provides beautiful stain color and tough polyurethane protection in 1 easy step
- Recommended for use on woodwork, cabinets, furniture and doors
- Applies best with a natural bristle brush, foam applicator or cloth
- Dries completely and allows recoating in 8 hours
- Typically requires only 2 coats, but additional coats may be applied for richer color
- Must be cleaned up with mineral spirits
- Covers approximately 35 sq ft per half pint
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA
Dimensions: 1/2 pint
Brand Name: Minwax® PolyShades®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Application Method: Brush on a thin, even coat in the direction of the grain.
||Clean-up: Mineral spirts
|Color Family: Honey Pine
|Container Size: 1/2 pint
||Coverage: Covers approximately 35 sq ft per half pint
|Dry to Touch: Allow to dry 8 to 10 hours.
||Exterior Paint and Stains Product Type: Interior Stain
||Flashpoint: >101 Fahrenheit
||Manufacturer's Warranty: Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Maximum Application Temp: 85 Degrees
||Mildew Resistant Finish: No
|Minimum Application Temp: 50 Degrees
||Primer Required: No
|Recommended for Walking Surfaces: 24 - 48 Hours
||Stain and Sealer in One: Yes
|UV Resistant: No