Description & Documents
Minwax Water Based Wood Stain is an easy way to add beautiful color to unfinished wood surfaces. Now available in 40 colors and 4 designer style color palettes.
- Adds a subtle shade of white to unfinished wood
- Enhances grain to allow its natural beauty to show through
- Recommended for use on unfinished wood furniture, cabinets, doors, trim, molding and accessories
- Applies best with a synthetic bristle brush, cloth, foam brush, staining pad or rag
- Fast dry time allows recoating in 2 hours and dries completely in 3 hours
- One coat is recommended, to darken the color, apply a second coat after 2 hours
- Cleans up easily with soap and water
- Covers approximately 100 sq ft per quart
Dimensions: 1 quart
Brand Name: Minwax
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Application Method: Brush or Cloth
||Clean-up: Soap & Water
|Color Family: Whites
|Container Size: 1 quart
||Coverage: Covers approximately 150 sq ft per quart
|Dry to Touch: Allow to dry 8 to 10 hours.
||Exterior Paint and Stains Product Type: Interior Stain
||Flashpoint: >200°F (SETAFLASH*)
||Manufacturer's Warranty: Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Maximum Application Temp: 85 Degrees
||Mildew Resistant Finish: No
|Minimum Application Temp: 50 Degrees
||Primer Required: No
|Recommended for Walking Surfaces: 24 - 48 Hours
||Stain and Sealer in One: No
|UV Resistant: No
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/8/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.