Description & Documents
The 5316K fiberglass 16' Extension Ladder is made with non-conductive fiberglass side rails featuring slip-resistant round rungs. The top of the fly section has pre-pierced holes for easy installation of accessories. Guides at the top of the base and internal guides at bottom of fly section securely interlock the rails. The plate and rung assemblies are riveted at four points to the side rails. The base and fly sections separate easily to use base section as a single ladder. Durable rail shield and shoe brackets protect rails from damage. These durable ladders boast a duty rating of 375 pounds.
- Exclusive 3-piece rung-to-rail connection means twist-proof performance
- 1-1/4" Slip-resistant round rungs
- Plate and rung assembly are riveted at four points to each side rail to allow for rung replacement
- Smooth operating pulley with polyester rope
- Interlocking Side Rails with nylon coated internal rail guides on bottom of fly section increase ease of operation
- External guides at top of base secton securely interlock rails
- Base and fly separate easily to use base section as single ladder
- Rugged, heavy duty extruded rung locks are spring loaded to operate smoothly
- Pre-pierced holes for easy field installation of accessories
- Dual action feet with slip-resistant pad and spur plate for use on hard or penetrable surfaces
Brand Name: Keller
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/11/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.