3516-3 16' Type II Compact Aluminum D-Rung Extension Ladder
Model Number: 3516-3
Menards® SKU: 5600752
Description & Documents
The 3516-3 aluminum extension ladder is a compact, 3 section ladder that has a duty rating of 225 pounds and interlocking side rails. The D rungs are slip resistant and the spring-loaded locks operate smoothly for easy operation. Shoes rest flat or are held in spur position with the swiveling shoes feature. Mar-resistant end caps also help protect the surface the ladder is leaning against. Exclusive 3-piece rung-to-rail connection means twist-proof performance every time.
- Compact design retracts to 6'3", 2' shorter than a conventional, 2 section, 16' extension ladder
- Same usable length as a conventional, 2 section, 16' ladder
- Easy to maneuver around corners and through doors
- Versatile - Use indoors or outdoors
- More overlapping rung locations for improved foot comfort
- Convenient carry handle
- Exclusive 3-piece rung-to-rail connection means twist-proof performance
- 1.75" Slip-resistant D-rungs
- Durable extruded rung locks are spring loaded to operate smoothly
- Mar-resistant end caps
- Durable shoe rests flat on slip resistant pad or is held in spur position with swiveling shoe feature
||Load Capacity: 225 lbs
|Rung Dimension (in): 1-3/4 in
||Certification: ANSI A14.2 (2007); OSHA; Special Purpose
|Duty Rating: Type II
||Extension Ladder Height: 16'
|Max Reach Height Ext Ladder: 15 ft
||Product Weight: 26.5
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/18/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.