24' All Terrain Aluminum Extension Ladder TII w/ Leveler
Model Number: 3524-AT
Menards® SKU: 5600812
Description & Documents
The 3524-AT All Terrain Aluminum 24' Extension Ladder with Leveling System eliminates uneven ground with the factory installed adjustable leveling system. This system precisely adjusts in 3/8" increments up to 8 1/4", making it easy to use. The dual action feet on the ladder are for use on hard or penetrable surfaces and swivel easily. The D-rungs are slip resistant. The ladder has a duty rating of 225 pounds making it durable, long lasting and able to meet the demands of the job and the lightweight aluminum makes it easy to transport.
- Mar-resistant end caps
- Factory installed adjustable leveling system exceeds OSHA and ANSI requirements
- Easily adjustable in 3?8" increments up to 8-1?4"
- 1-3/4" Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® D-rungs
- Durable extruded rung locks are spring loaded to operate smoothly
- Convenient built-in bubble level
- Heavy duty modified I-beam side rails
- Dual action foot for use on hard or penetrable surfaces
- Durable shoe rests flat on slip resistent pad or in spur position for use on hard or penetrable surfaces
Shipping Dimensions: 146.0 x 18.5 x 5.5
Shipping Weight: 39.0 lbs
||Load Capacity: 225 lbs
|Rung Dimension (in): 1-5/8 in
||Certification: ANSI A14.2 (2007), OSHA
|Duty Rating: Type II
||Extension Ladder Height: 8'
|Max Reach Height Ext Ladder: 23 ft
||Product Weight: 34
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/6/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.