Description & Documents
Introducing KPro, designed for the professional contractor. The 5136 fiberglass extension ladders have non-conductive rails making these ladders ideal for working near electricity. With a duty rating of 300 pounds, the 5136 is durable and long lasting. The exclusive 3-piece rung-to-rail connection means twist-proof performance on the job. The D rungs are slip resistant and the side rails are interlocking. The dual action feet are for use on hard or penetrable surfaces and swivel easily. The base and fly sections separate easily to use the base section as a single ladder. The durable rail shield bracket and shoe help protect the bottom of the rail. The fly section rails are pre-pierced at the top for easy field installation of accessories.
- Exclusive 3-piece rung-to-rail connection means twist-proof performance
- 1-5/8" Slip-resistant D-rungs
- Smooth operating pulley with polypropylene rope
- Interlocking Side Rails with internal rail guides on bottom of fly section securely connect rails
- Two sets of external guides at top of base secton securely interlock rails
- Heavy Duty extruded rung locks are spring loaded to operate smoothly
- Pre-pierced holes for easy field installation of accessories
- Base and fly separate easily to use base section as single ladder
- Combination Rail Shield Bracket and Shoe with swiveling shoes and Slip-Resistant Pad
- Molded Rung Braces on bottom step for increased durability
Brand Name: Keller
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/6/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.