Qualcraft® Bucket of Safe-Tie Kit with 50' VLA
Model Number: 00815-QC5
Menards® SKU: 5601770
Description & Documents
The bucket of safe-tie is a roofing kit built for the roofer, by the roofer. It is one of the few kits available on the market that includes a lifeline with an integrated shock absorber, which allows the worker to never have to worry about incorporating an additional shock absorbing lanyard into their fall protection system. Removing the shock-absorbing component from the worker's back also results in less weight placed on the dorsal D-ring, increasing the user's comfort level and ease of movement.
- Full-body harness
- Can be adjusted to properly and safely fit a wide range of body types
- Temper roof anchor easily installs with included screws on most roofs up to 12/12 roof pitch
- High-strength polyester and polypropylene lifeline features 3 strands and measures 5/8" T
- Lifeline effectively resists damaging kinks and knots and won't absorb moisture
- Waterproof bucket is sturdy enough to withstand being tossed into the bed of a truck
Shipping Dimensions: 12.0 x 12.0 x 11.0
Shipping Weight: 15.0 lbs
Brand Name: Qualcraft®
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.