Aluminum Extension Plank Adjustable from 8' to 13'
Model Number: PA208K
Menards® SKU: 5601580
Description & Documents
The PA200K series Aluminum Extension Planks are ideal for use on stepladders, telescoping multiladders, extension trestle ladders and extension and single straight ladders equipped with ladder jacks. Positive stops on the plank prevent overextending. Molded thermo-plastic spacer guides allow for easy open/close action. Made of 2" deep box section extrusions. Heavy end flange/handles for rigidity and ease of operation. Outer flange is open for ladder jack clamps. The extruded cross members are riveted with solid aluminum rivets. Locking mechanism sets the plank in 12" increments. 250 pound load capacity.
- For use on stepladders, telescoping multiladders, extension trestle ladders and extension and single ladders equipped with ladder jacks
- Made of 2" deep box section extrusions
- Extruded cross member riveted with solid aluminum rivets
- Positive stops prevent over-extending
- Molded thermo-plastic spacer guides for easy open/close action
- Outer flange open for ladder jack clamps
- Locking mechanism sets the plank in 12" increments
- Heavy end flange/gandles for rigidity and ease of operation
Dimensions: 8 to 13'
||Certification: ANSI A10.8 (2001); OSHA
|Product Weight: 40.5
|Load Capacity : 250 lbs
|Platform Length: 8' to 13'
||Platform Width: 14"
|Slip Resistant Platform: Yes
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/3/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.