The T404 Aluminum Multi-use Twin 4' Step Ladder has a duty rating of 375 pounds per side making the T400 series ladders ideal for one or two-person jobs. The tops are made of heavy gauge extruded aluminum, and the steps are connected with a solid double riveted construction. The extra wide TRACTION-TRED® steps are slip resistant. The bottom steps are braced with full U channel knee braces.
- Thick side plates
- Heavy gauge aluminum extruded top
- Shoulder bolt and lock nut on top hinge; 4 solid aluminum rivets attach top to each rail
- Solid double riveted construction
- Heavy duty external aluminum spreaders on 4' and 6' models; internal spreaders on 8' 10' and 12'
- Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® extra wide steps
- Full "U"-channel bracing on bottom steps
- Slip-resistant foot pad
- Design for one or two-person jobs
- Maximum load per side, including person and materials, shall not exceed duty rating of ladder
|Approximate Cubic Footage: 5
||Approximate Shipping Weight: 21.5 lbs
|Approximate Spread: 36-1/4 in
||Certification: ANSI A14.2 (2007); OSHA
|Load Capacity: 375 lbs
|Reach Height: 8 ft
||Duty Rating: IAA
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 6/19/2013 at 5:00am CST. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.