The T6004 Fiberglass Multi-use Twin 4' Step Ladder allows for 250 pounds on either side making these ladders ideal for two person jobs. The high performance dual HolsterTop has a paint and tool holder adding productivity to the job. Back-up aluminum plates reinforce all top connectors and the TRACTION-TRED® steps are slip resistant. The PINCH-PROOF™ spreaders are externally located on the ladder and the EDGE® molded brace and foot pad combination provides enhanced bracing strength and increased protection against damage. Fiberglass rails are non-conductive for working near electricity.
- High performance dual HolsterTop paint and tool holder
- Back-up aluminum plates reinforce all top connectors
- Braces on top steps and bottom steps
- External PINCH-PROOF™ spreaders
- Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® steps on front and rear sections
- Rubber step bumpers to resist damage
- EDGE® molded brace and foot pad combination provides enhanced bracing strength and increased protection against damage
- *Energy Diffusing Geometry
- Every rivet backed up by metal, metal plates or washers to protect rails
- Design for one or two-person jobs.
- Maximum load per side, including person and materials, shall not exceed duty rating of ladder
|Approximate Shipping Weight: 17.5 lbs
||Reach Height (ft): 8 ft
||Load Capacity: 250 lbs
|Certification: ANSI A14.5 (2007); OSHA
||Duty Rating: I
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/18/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.