The 1078 fiberglass 8' stepladder has a duty rating of 375 pounds and features a heavy duty aluminum top. With a full set of horizontals and heavy duty internal spreaders, these ladders are built for the long haul. The molded external rail shields help decrease damage to the rails. The slip-resistant steps are single riveted and have extra wide knee braces. fiberglass rails are non-conductive for working near electricity.
- Shoulder bolt and lock nut on top hinge; 4 solid aluminum rivets attach top to each rail
- Extra heavy duty gauge multi-use aluminum top with drill holster
- Full set of rear horizontals are spaced one per foot
- Slip-resistant steps are double riveted and knee braced
- Extra heavy duty internal steel spreaders
- Rail shields reinforce bottom ends for increased resistance to damage
- Steel external rail shield helps protect against abrasion damage
- Combination rail end shield and foot with slip-resistant foot pad
- Electrically non-conductive, great value, strong, preferred ladder material
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/5/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.