Conco P001 Interior Drywall PVA Primer/Sealer - 1 gal.
Model Number: P001-01
Menards® SKU: 5521652
Description & Documents
Enhance the overall outcome of any topcoat with Conco primers, sealers and surfacers. Formulated for specific substrates and conditions, they maximize topcoat adhesion while performing unique functions such as blocking stains, masking drywall imperfections and inhibiting rust. Interior Drywall P.V.A. Primer/Sealer provides high hide, a uniform base for latex and oil/alkyd topcoats and excellent enamel holdout.
- PVA formula provides excellent hide, outstanding enamel holdout and a uniform base
- Lays drywall nap and seals porous surfaces
- Can be topcoated with latex and alkyd paints
- Quick dry time allows for recoat in just 60 minutes
- Ideal for coating surfaces before and after texturing
- Great for drywall, wallboard, plaster, masonry and wood
- Can be applied using a brush, roller or spray gun
- Meets Master Painter's Institution (MPI) #50, GPS-1 certification
Dimensions: 1 gallon
Shipping Dimensions: 7.5 x 7.2 x 6.6
Shipping Weight: 11.7 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.