Description & Documents
Plasti Dip® is a multipurpose, air dry, specialty rubber coating. Plasti Dip® protective coating is ideal for a broad array of do-it-yourself projects around the home, garage, garden and elsewhere. It protects coated items against moisture, acid, abrasion, corrosion, skidding and slipping and provides a comfortable, controlled grip. Plasti Dip® remains flexible and stretchy over time and will not crack or become brittle in extreme weather conditions. It has been tested and proven in temperatures from -30°F to 200°F.
- Peelable and easy to remove from most surfaces when you're ready
- Won't crack, chip or become brittle in extreme weather conditions
- Resists weather, chemicals, impact and abrasion
- Air-drying, synthetic rubber
- Easy to apply
- Resists moisture, acids, abrasion and corrosion
- Provides nonskid, comfortable, controlled grip
- Remains flexible and stretchy
- Apply to anything that paint is applied to and more
Dimensions: 11 oz.
Shipping Dimensions: 8.0 x 2.63 x 2.63
Shipping Weight: 1.0 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/8/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.