Ideal for removing multiple types of paint, remove flooring, rusted bolts, thawing frozen pipes and much more. The HT 775 is the most powerful heat gun in Wagner’s collection. It produces 1680 Watts and 5700 BTUs with a temperature setting from 750 degrees F. to 1000 degrees F. With the gun being constructed of industrial die-cast metal, it can withstand the wear and abuse of professional use.
- Rugged design, suitable for industrial-like applications
- Power: 1680 Watts / 5700 BTUs
- Variable heat settings: 750 degrees F to 1000 degrees F
- Industrial, die-cast metal housing
- Replaceable heating element allows for on-the-job repair
- A fan-only cool-down setting
- 2-year home use warranty
Ship Dim: 12.75 x 10.25 x 5.63
Shipping Weight: 4.3 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/25/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.