Wagner HT775 1680-Watt Heat Gun
Model Number: 0283022
Menards® SKU: 5618837
Everyday Low Price: $56.45
Sale Price Good Through 12-31-2014
Description & Documents
Ideal for removing multiple types of paint, flooring and rusted bolts, for thawing frozen pipes and much more, the HT 775 is the most powerful heat gun in Wagner’s collection. It produces 1680 watts and 5700 BTUs with a temperature setting from 750°F to 1000°F. With the gun being constructed of industrial die-cast metal, it can easily withstand the wear and abuse of professional use.
- Rugged design suitable for industrial-like applications
- Offers power at 1680 watts and 5700 BTUs
- Features variable heat settings from 750°F to 1000°F
- Industrial, die-cast metal housing for durability
- Replaceable heating element allows for on-the-job repairs
- Includes a fan-only cool-down setting for multiple uses
- Boasts a 2-year home use warranty
Shipping Dimensions: 12.75 x 10.25 x 5.63
Shipping Weight: 4.3 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/22/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.