Wagner Heat Gun Model 775
Model Number: 0283022
Menards® SKU: 5618837
Description & Documents
Ideal for removing multiple types of paint, remove flooring, rusted bolts, thawing frozen pipes and much more. The HT 775 is the most powerful heat gun in Wagner’s collection. It produces 1680 Watts and 5700 BTUs with a temperature setting from 750 degrees F. to 1000 degrees F. With the gun being constructed of industrial die-cast metal, it can withstand the wear and abuse of professional use.
- Rugged design, suitable for industrial-like applications
- Power: 1680 Watts / 5700 BTUs
- Variable heat settings: 750 degrees F to 1000 degrees F
- Industrial, die-cast metal housing
- Replaceable heating element allows for on-the-job repair
- A fan-only cool-down setting
- 2-year home use warranty
Shipping Dimensions: 12.75 x 10.25 x 5.63
Shipping Weight: 4.3 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.