Wagner Heat Gun Model HT1000
Model Number: 0503008
Menards® SKU: 5612781
Description & Documents
The HT1000 is an ideal, general purpose heat gun that is suitable for many heating applications ranging from removing paint, old flooring, bending plastics, loosen rusted bolts or thawing frozen pipes. The heat gun produces 1200 watts and 4100 BTUs with a temperature setting of 750 F or 1000 F. Ideal for DIYers, homeowners, handymen or part-time contractors.
- Power: 1200 Watts / 4100 BTUs
- Two temperature settings to work on a variety of projects
- Lightweight and easy to hold which eliminates fatigue
- High-impact plastic body which makes it rugged and long-lasting
- Low noise design so operation is quiet
- Hanging hook for safe storage during cool down
- Corrosion-resistant nozzle which prevents rust from developing on the tool
- Power 1200 watts/4100 BTUs
Shipping Dimensions: 9.38 x 8.5 x 2.63
Shipping Weight: 2.0 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.