Wagner HT1000 1200-Watt Heat Gun
Model Number: 0503008
Menards® SKU: 5612781
Description & Documents
The HT1000 is an ideal, general purpose heat gun that is suitable for many heating applications, ranging from removing paint and old flooring, bending plastics, loosening rusted bolts or thawing frozen pipes. The heat gun produces 1200 watts and 4100 BTUs with a temperature setting of 750°F or 1000°F. The HT1000 is ideal for DIYers, homeowners, handymen or part-time contractors.
- High-impact plastic body makes it rugged and long-lasting
- Offers power output of 1200 watts and 4100 BTUs
- 2 temperature settings to work on a variety of projects
- Lightweight and easy to hold to eliminate fatigue
- Low noise design for quiet operation
- Hanging hook for safe storage during cool down
- Corrosion-resistant nozzle to prevent rust from developing on the tool
Shipping Dimensions: 9.38 x 8.5 x 2.63
Shipping Weight: 2.0 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.