The HT1000 is an ideal, general purpose heat gun that is suitable for many heating applications ranging from removing paint, old flooring, bending plastics, loosen rusted bolts or thawing frozen pipes. The heat gun produces 1200 watts and 4100 BTUs with a temperature setting of 750 F or 1000 F. Ideal for DIYers, homeowners, handymen or part-time contractors.
- Power: 1200 Watts / 4100 BTUs
- Two temperature settings to work on a variety of projects
- Lightweight and easy to hold which eliminates fatigue
- High-impact plastic body which makes it rugged and long-lasting
- Low noise design so operation is quiet
- Hanging hook for safe storage during cool down
- Corrosion-resistant nozzle which prevents rust from developing on the tool
- Power 1200 watts/4100 BTUs
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/12/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.