Turn up the heat on your next project. The HT3500 is the first digital heat gun introduced into the DIY market. Digital circuitry provides multiple benefits. Touch-pads activate 12 distinct temperature settings from 250 degrees F to 1350 degrees F enabling the user to match the correct temperature to the application. Additionally, the digital circuitry provides logic to the HT3500. When the cool setting is selected, the gun will cool itself to a preset temperature and automatically turn itself off. The digital heat gun is ideal for removing multiple types of paint, remove flooring, rusted bolts, thawing frozen pipes and much more.
- Digital heat gun
- 12 temperature settings from 250 degrees to 135 degrees F for consistent results and performance
- Ergonomic handle for a comfortable grip and reduced fatigue
- Two fan speeds for optimum air flow control
- A cool-down and automatic shut-off setting to improve tool life
- Power: 1500 Watts/5100 BTUs
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.