Description & Documents
Rust-Oleum® Specialty Appliance Epoxy is an ultra-hard, moisture-resistant enamel that is specifically formulated for indoor metal surfaces. It provides a smooth, washable surface for refinishing the exterior of appliances such as refrigerators, dishwashers, laundry machines and other indoor metal applications such as cabinets and tables. Appliance Epoxy should not be used on objects exposed to heat such as stovetops, oven interiors and others.
- Creates a smooth, factory-like finish with ultra-hard enamel
- Allows full functioning of appliances with a washable, water-resistant solution
- Specifically formulated for indoor metal surfaces
- Great for refrigerators, dishwashers, laundry machines and more
- For best results, spray 2-3 light coats a few minutes apart (no primer needed)
- Do not spray on objects exposed to direct heat
- Covers up to 15 sq ft per can
- Not available at our Clybourn, IL or North & Kostner, IL locations
- Made in the USA
- This item is not for sale to these states: IL
Dimensions: 12 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 8.0 x 2.63 x 2.63
Shipping Weight: 1.2 lbs
Brand Name: Rustoleum
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.