XPOWER Manufacture, Inc. is a highly experienced and respected international manufacturer of electrical, motor driven equipment and systems that emphasizes state-of-the-art design maximizing operational flexibility and versatility. The electrical equipment under sale has the highest International Electrical Safety Standards Certification in the Pet Dryer Industry. The XPOWER X-430TF "Multiple Cage Dryer" is designed for low speed cage drying on small to large breed dogs where low temperature heat is desirable. A highly balanced induction motor design creates at least 40% less noise than our nearest competitor, greater and longer motor life, and only uses 3.8 amp power draw at max speed and a 3-hour timer control. For such a small and lightweight cage dryer, the X-430TF delivers outstanding performance producing air flow at 2000 CFM with 5000 FPM (velocity) at high speed. The unique 2 filter system keeps the motor clean and is easy accessible from open side intakes. All XPOWER Pet Dryers are manufactured with durable, rugged and high impact ABS plastic housing and affords the lowest possible maintenance to the owner. The X-430TF is preferred by groomers who desire multiple cage drying from a single, low speed, low temperature, quiet, low power usage and high job effectiveness. The rubber tipped unit feet allow 3 axis tilt capability for non-slip stability and heavy duty handle for support, makes the X-430TF the epitome of a "GREAT MULTI CAGE DRYING SYSTEM".
- Powerful and energy-efficient 1/3 HP motor
- 115 Volts / 60 Hz / 3.8 Amps
- Maximum airflow capacity of 2000 CFM
- Compact and super lightweight at 17 lbs.
- ETL/CETL Certified for safety and reliability
- Filter kit included preventing pet hair from entering the machine
- 20 ft. power cord and easy grip handle with convenient corp wrap design
- Recessed rotary switch panel with 3-hour timer
- Four angle positions including swing-out kickstand for an extra 20° angle position
- Durable and rugged ABS housing construction design
- 1 year limited warranty, 5 years on housing
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.