Tile Ready® brand offers a barrier-free shower pan that replaces a bathtub, can be tiled, is leak-proof and is easy to install! With a Redi Free™ barrier-free shower pan that replaces a bathtub, a barrier-free shower is easy to construct: simply remove the bathtub, install the barrier-free shower pan in about an hour or so and then you can begin to tile the Ready-to-Tile™ shower pan with the tile setting epoxy provided. No shower liner is required. Redi Free™ shower pans are fast and easy to install, mold and mildew free, and most importantly, leakproof! Redi Free™ is a Tile Ready® brand barrier free or ADA shower pan by Tile Redi®. Redi Free™ ... Breaking Barriers!™
- One-piece, pre-pitched shower modules feature an integrated roll-in entrance, splash walls and 2" PVC drain
- Tileable: tile set directly on shower pan surface
- Fast and easy installation
- Leakproof; no mold or mildew
- Includes Redi Poxy™ epoxy adhesive and round stainless drain plate
- Dimensions: 37" D x 60" W. Depth measured from the front of the entrance to the outside of the backsplash wall
- 37 inch D x 60 inch W, 60 inch barrier free entry, integrated right hand side PVC drain
Dimensions: 37"D x 60"W
Brand Name: Redi Base®
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.