Description & Documents
The Diamond Tile Pattern Tub Surround Panels Kit includes: (2) back panels 60" high x 29" wide, (2) side panels 60" high x 33" wide, (1) trim strip 4" x 60". Imperial shower walls provide the look of natural granite, marble or tile. It offers a high end look with low maintenance and increased resistance to water leakage.
- Picture represents style only, not color/size
- HOW TO ORDER- Step 1: Measure your shower/tub surround wall. Take the width and height measurement of each wall.
- Step 2: Choose the IMPERIAL wall surround kit that works for your application. Special custom sizes are available upon request if you do not see the size listed for your surround. See your Menards Team Member and give them the size you need.
- Step 3: Place order with a Menards Team Member. Ask for Imperial's installation instructions. If you are using the bathroom, don't start the demo until your materials have arrived and you are ready to get started.
- INSTALLER'S SHOPPING LIST: Level - Marker or pencil - tape measure * Drill hole saw bits - Drop cloth - Cement board or dry wall - White flat paint - Safety goggles - Shop Vac - Saw Horses and plywood - Circular saw with masonry blade - Saber saw, carborundum blade or tile cutting bit in rotary tool - Silicone caulk, Painters caulk & Tub/Shower Surround adhesive - caulking gun * 2x4's * Shower Head & Faucet - Shampoo and Soap holder
- All Imperial Marble products conform to ANSI Z124.3 and have a limited lifetime warranty. See sales associate for assistance.
Brand Name: Imperial
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Installation Type: Glue Up
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.