Description & Documents
Made with solid Vikrell® material this backwall features a modular design that allows it to be moved around corners and through doorways with ease. It features a lightly textured swirl-gloss finish, and tongue-and-groove interlocking joints form a seamless appearance and simplify installation. It meets the Americans with Disabilities Act when installed per requirements of the Accessibility Guidelines (Low profile threshold for easy wheelchair access, structurally reinforced factory-installed grab bars) It is available in a variety of colors.
- Includes back wall with grab bar only, requires end wall set to complete installation
- Made from solid Vikrell® material for strength, durability and lasting beauty
- Lightly textured swirl-gloss finish hides scratches from everyday use
- Modular design allows it to be moved around corners and through doorways with ease
- Low profile threshold for easy wheelchair access
- Meets Americans with Disabilities Act when installed per requirements of the Accessibility Guidelines
- Not tested for Canadian CSA certification
- Showers will comply with ICC ANSI A117.1 Standards section 1004.11.3.1.3.3 and the Fair Housing Act Accessibly Guidelines when installed per Requirement 6 (Reinforced walls for grab bars) of the Accessibility Guidelines
Dimensions: 63-5/16" x 65-1/4"
Brand Name: Sterling
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
||Installation Type: Direct to Stud
||Number of Shelves: 0
|Overall Depth: 39-1/8 inch
||Overall Height: 65-9/16 inch
|Overall Width: 63-5/16 inch
||Surround Height: 60" to 65"
|Surround Type: Shower
||Wall Design Type: Smooth
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/5/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.