Description & Documents
Sterling offers configurations featuring side and end walls available with grab bars and/or seat, a low-profile threshold and an extra spacious bathing area. With a durable finish that is easy to clean, these showers allow you to individualize your showering needs.
- Includes back wall with grab bar at left only, requires end wall set to complete installation
- Made from solid Vikrell® material for strength, durability and lasting beauty
- Lightly textured swirl-gloss finish hides scratches from everyday use
- Modular design allows it to be moved around corners and through doorways with ease
- Low profile threshold for easy wheelchair access
- Transfer seat with stainless steel support can be folded down for user transfer or up for added interior room
- Showers will comply with ICC ANSI A117.1 Standards section 1004.11.3.1.3.3 and the Fair Housing Act Accessibly Guidelines when installed per Requirement 6 (Reinforced walls for grab bars) of the Accessibility Guidelines.
Dimensions: 39-3/8" x 65-1/4"
Brand Name: Sterling
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
||Installation Type: Direct to Stud
||Number of Shelves: 0
|Overall Height: 65-1/4 inch
||Overall Width: 39-3/8 inch
|Surround Height: 72" and More
||Surround Type: Shower
|Wall Design Type: Smooth
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/14/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.