Model Number: FSMPD
Menards® SKU: 6792814
Everyday Low Price: $4.99
Limited Time Offer
Description & Documents
FlexiSnake Inc is the inventor of the hook and loop hair-clog tool for instantly opening slow bathroom drains. The Drain Millipede contains over 4,000 hair-snagging micro-hooks. It features a flexible steel core that allows it to remain in fixed, bent positions for easier storage. The Millipede adds an Easy-Spin Handle Sleeve for efficient spinning action that locks the patented micro-hooks into hair clogs for quick removal. In addition, the Millipede's entire 20 in. length is covered with micro-hooks, making it possible to tackle even the toughest bathroom hair clogs. If hair is causing your slow bathroom drain, The Drain Millipede will snag it. Note: The Drain Millipede is designed to remove clogs in the first 18 in. of the drain opening where a majority of bathroom hair clogs are located. It will not be effective for other types of drain problems.
- Patented micro hook technology grabs and removes hair clogs on contact
- Over 4,000 micro hooks extend the full length of the 20 in. tool
- Uncoil the end of the tool and it's ready for use
- Slim 3/16 in. diameter fits into drain openings where other snakes can't
- Works with most bathroom drains without disassembling the drain stopper
- Spin to "lock" onto hair clog
- Do-it-yourself-no plumber
- Slim shaft - no drain disassembly
Brand Name: Drain Millipede
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/4/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.