Description & Documents
Concentrated chemical product specifically formulated for the elimination and prevention of root growth in sewer type lines.
- Effective slow-dissolving crystals of copper sulfate
- Large "root grade" crystals are blended with an active wetting agent enable R-D crystals to adhere to the root mass longer, dissolve slower and effectively kill and eliminate root blockages
- Helps eliminate overflow damage, sewage flow restriction and back-up odors due to root penetration
- Safe to use in lines leading to septic tanks, cesspools and dry wells when used as instructed
- Will not destroy trees, shrubs or other vegetation
- Product cannot be sold in Illinois until further notice, pending approval by the State of Illinois
- NSF registered and USDA authorized
- This item is not for sale to these states: IL
Dimensions: 50 Lb.
Brand Name: Hercules
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Container Size: 50 Lbs.
||Container Type: Plastic Bucket
|For Use With: Lines leading to septic tanks, Lines leading to cesspools, Lines leading to dry wells, Root clogged drains, Sewer lines
||Product Form: Granular Crystals
|Product Type: Root Destroyer
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/9/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.