Cloroben - Aid-Ox
Model Number: 252034
Description & Documents
Oxygen-based foaming porosity restorer and cleaner formulated to open clogged gravel beds surrounding cesspools, seepage pits, drywells and drainfields.
- Detoxifies, drains and deodorizes stagnant drainage areas, enhancing conditions for aerobic bacterial growth
- Contains no acids, caustics or organic solvents
- Free-flowing and self-dispersing dry crystalline form of hydrogen peroxide
- Breaks down into non-toxic, non-polluting by-products such as oxygen, water and naturally occurring minerals
- Must be added directly to cesspool, seepage pit, distribution box or clean-out leading directly into the drainage area
Dimensions: 9 Lb.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.